...

 in TREND
The black sheer top x The cut-out & shell bra


While on the monthly “house workout”, where I organize every item of clothing to look as if Kim Kardashian had a go at my closet, for me, I realized I tend to always use ¾ times per month the “sheer black top” along with a funky or fancy bralet/bra underneath. Either with a simple cool design or the cut-out/shell structure which brings out your Ben and Jerry in the most attractive and fashionable way possible. I usually don’t spend much time on bra shopping but some of the new designs made by various brands  make me feel like a new-age boobarella, I mean Cinderella!
xx



 Instagram snap for our post inspo.
Follow me at @jobravo95

Bra #1 here | Bra #2&3 here | Bra #4 here






INSPIRED BY




Pictures taken from: www.pintrest.com
I do not own any of the pictures above



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário